7/30/09

No longer a softball fan

Other than Max learning something cute from Dad, I'm no longer a softball fan. WARNING- photos of softball injuries.

(at first he is saying "cheese" cuz' he thinks I'm taking a picture)

Basically it's because Mike is getting all the attention & this is why...

Beaned in the kidney with a line drive- took about a month to heal. This picture is taken about 2 weeks into it.

Sliding into base- IN SHORTS! Who does that? This picture was taken about 2 weeks into the healing process...and it's still healing.

Not to mention the broken big toe in between these 2 injuries that lasted about 3 weeks. Seriously, what does a pregnant girl have to do for some sympathy & attention?

Ok, Ok. I feel bad for Mike. He does love to play & it makes him happy and gets him some exercise. I guess like pregnancy, he's decided the pain and suffering is worth it in the end. I'm still glad the season is almost over :)

3 comments:

Nat said...

owie!!! mike really should consider an early retirement from softball. it's not worth it!

Jean said...

OUCH!!! Poor Mike!!! I hope they've been able to get better! (No pain, no gain, though... right? haha)

Larson's said...

WTG Mike. Glad to see you this weekend and see that you are healing! Keep up the good work.