7/21/09

The price you pay

Yesterday was a good day, & now I'm paying for it.

Max had a great morning- up at 7:45 ate a good breakfast etc. He played happily with his new train set from GG & Pop-pop until lunch. He even took a great 2.5 hr nap. Dad came home early @ 3 to take us to my Dr. Appointment. We waited 20 min or so, but were done in less than 10 min once we got in. Max didn't freak out while he was measuring my tummy this time, probably becuase Dad was holding him.

We headed down to LA to meet Mike's folks for an early dinner at Jerry's dinner where I proceeded to eat 2 pickles, an entire pastrami melt sandwhich, an order of onion rings & 2 lemonades (oh, its gonna get worse than this!). The newest Brownstein boy was born on Sunday so we went to meet little Owen Parker at Cedars-Sinai. Adorable! I forgot how tiny they are! Max hapily strolled the halls with GG chatting it up with everyone they ran into. He definitely takes after his GG.


GG & Pop-pop were nice enough to babysit Max so Mike and I could go see Harry Potter at the Grove. I've never been to the Grove, it's gorgeous and it was as great night. Naturally we stopped at 7-11 for treats where I got my movie favs: sour patch kids, kit-kat & sweedish fish. We also got the worst lemonade ever from concessions so when we drank that I sent Mike back for a Sprite & he returned with a pretzel & sweet tarts as well.


Sooo, point of this blog? Don't eat so much crap when you are 33 weeks pregnant. You feel it the next day!



On a side note: leaving the parking garage we saw this crazy car. Mike had no idea what it was & I thought it was the batmobile. He looked it up online when we got home. Apparently it's a $585k Salene S7. Honestly...who drives a car like that?

3 comments:

dietcokegrrl said...

Rebecca, you are a (pregnant)woman after my own heart. Seriously. We need to be pregnant at the same time and see who can eat more.

Next time I see you, remind me to tell you the story of dinner at Souplantation with friends when I pregnant with Hannah. You appreciate it! :)

YAY for a absolutely fabulous sounding day.

And that car? Are you kidding me? That person needs to get a life and donate some money to charity or do something worthwhile with it since they OBVIOUSLY have waaayyy too much on their hands. SERIOUSLY.

sachia said...

It would be fun to all be pregnant together...I will say Rebecca wins for the candy/sweets dept but I take the cake when it comes to eating crates of apricots.

That car belongs to Simon Cowell and he NEEDS it ladies...believe me (OK so, I just made that up).

Nat said...

Oh Rebecca! What's a movie without 3,000 calories of junk food? Definitely not as much fun...
That is the one thing I miss about being prego: license to stuff your face 24/7. I'm with Doris- let's coordinate the next round of pregnancies and have eating contests. :)
PS Sachia! Your comment made me pee a little. True, so true. haha