3/9/09

Pregnancy Cravings

I think about them so much that now I need to blog about them. Mostly I'm excited that food is staying where it's supposed to a lot more lately. It's possible that I'll gain more than the 50 lbs. I gained with Max once this uckiness finally passes for good. I'll narrow it down to my current top 10 fav crav's.

10- fish-n-chips (thanks to the FoodNetwork and Bobby Flay's "Throwdown")
9- water (only the 2nd thing good for me on this list)
8- rainbow sherbert icecream (I never eat this stuff)
7- whatever happens to be on the FoodNetwork (note to self, stop watching FoodNetwork)
6- frozen waffles (TJ brand or Eggos will do)
5- plums (at least there is something healthy on here)
4- McDonalds French fries (which I'm eating as I blog)
3- Trader Joe's cheese puffs (thanks to Dorris for introducing me to these last year!)
2- salami (I never eat this stuff either, thanks to my sister Kim for telling me it was one of the things she craved which put it on my mind)
1- Kettle brand sea salt & vinegar chips

Since we stopped at McD's for my fries I thought I'd get some chicken nuggets for Max. He has taken to snacking like I do, so getting full meals into him has been tough. He seemed to enjoy the nuggets. There's at least some real chicken in there right?


5 comments:

sachia said...

Yeah! You went Privo?? Private blogs can be fun...can't wait to see more tales from the Brownstein's!!!!

Love that your watching the food network and having cravings from what they feature. YOu sound like a true pregnant woman!!!

lyndsey said...

i hear ya on the food network thing. i don't even have to be hungry but if i turn on FN, i go straight to the kitchen and scarf whatever i see. dangerous channel!

The Facks of Life said...

I craved McDonald's french fries when pregnant with Lucas but I have to admit I would've never caved into the craving if Laura D. wouldn't have picked me up, drove me there and bought them for me. But man were they good! Enjoy it while it lasts.

La La Land said...

Oh those pregnancy cravings! I craved TGI Friday's chicken fingers like crazy. I never did get to eat them, though! Should've had a nugget!!

Oh, I love that Max can hold keep his nugget in his mouth with two dogs trying to get it!

dietcokegrrl said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who gains 50+ pounds when pregnant! :)

I got hooked on Barq's rootbeer when pregnant with Hannah (hated it my entire life until then) and am still hooked. Such an odd craving. Totally craved Mexican food when pregnant with Sammy.

So funny about the rainbow sherbet--it's totally gross, but I could see how it could be a total craving when pregnant.

I love the video--so cute! Great post!