2/27/09

He's a Gabber

Max takes after his GG Brownstein. He likes to talk. He Jibber Jabbers quite a bit and today I caught video evidence when GG called. You'll need to excuse the diaster area my son turns our family room into every morning :)

Another video for the Grandparents and my sis who says she doesn't see Max enough. It's another new Max favorite- sidewalk chalk.

3 comments:

Jean said...

He is such a cutie!!! I'm so impressed that he's making little drawings with chalk already. We love art here!!

sachia said...

Quite the artist and love the hoodie! He is getting so big so fast. Crap, where does the time go? I hope your doing OK, I know you have family around so throw us a bone every once in awhile and let us know your alive, why don't cha? Youbetcha! I'm on a folksie kick, sorry.

DubyDubyDo said...

Finally I get to see my nephew. Man he's still yummy as ever!!!