We started by heading to the grand opening of the new Babies-R-Us in Glendale. They had Strawberry Shortcake, some
Teenage mutant ninja turtle, and Geoffrey the Giraffe there. My friend Sachia wanted us to get pictures with the characters, but she didn't know I don't do people in costumes- freaks me out. I don't like when I can't see their faces. It's not as big as the one in West Covina, but who wants to go to West Covina? And its still well stocked and I'll go anywhere for a free snowcone. Then it was off to lunch at Olive Garden which totally hit the spot. Max and Fallon are big enough for high chairs so it was pretty cute to watch them play and try to hold hands.
Teenage mutant ninja turtle, and Geoffrey the Giraffe there. My friend Sachia wanted us to get pictures with the characters, but she didn't know I don't do people in costumes- freaks me out. I don't like when I can't see their faces. It's not as big as the one in West Covina, but who wants to go to West Covina? And its still well stocked and I'll go anywhere for a free snowcone. Then it was off to lunch at Olive Garden which totally hit the spot. Max and Fallon are big enough for high chairs so it was pretty cute to watch them play and try to hold hands. After a pitstop at Joanne Fabrics, where hopefully the fabric I bought will eventually find its way into curtains for our bedroom, it was off to the pool at Sachia's. We snacked on brownies, played in the warm pool water and lounged in the sun. Great casual afternoon. Max and Fallon loved being in their little floaties, but check out the hilarious horse-head on Fallon's floatie. The best part was watching Natalie spend 30 minutes trying to blow it up :)


Check out Max and his frog-like kickin'.
4 comments:
What I'd like to know is what is the guy on the lounge chair behind you doing...?
awww, sounds like a fun day! And I'm with you on the snowcones!!
It was perfect weather for the pool today and such a cute video too!
HAHAHAHA!! I loooove that video! I'm telling you, that kid is going to be an Olympic swimmer for sure. You know I love the sarcasm, you little Sassy Susan! If it were anybody else I'd punch 'em in the face...
p.s. YUMMY brownies...much better than your rice krispie treats :)
Awww, cute!! I love the kicking video too!! They're both so adorable.
Post a Comment