6/10/08

Catch them if you can

Last night Mike decided to give the dogs some exercise and chase them while holding Max. Turns out Max LOVES it & Mike got the most exercise. We've never heard him laugh quite like this before...
(please ignore the messy house)

We had a lovely day in the fashion district trying to find fun fabrics, ribbon and such so I can look craftier than I am. The bedding for Max's crib and the curtains in his room are pretty much the extent of my abilities (and I had my Mom's help). I told my friend Sachia I'd post pictures of the curtains, so here they are. The buttons were a gift from my mom.

4 comments:

Nat said...

Cutest laugh EVER!! And I can not ignore your messy house, sorry. It's disgusting...

Jean said...

Hahaha, so cute!! It must be so fun to have a baby AND doggies to play with.

Messy house... you crack me up. :-)

The Hyer Family said...

I got a kick out of that video...what a cute family you have!

The Facks of Life said...

That was so cute! I am laughing out loud. Love the curtains too. I need to do more things like that for my poor boring house.