This past week Max and I along with my sister Krista and her 2 kids, Macie & Carson drove up to Pleasanton to house-sit for my sister Kim and her family while they vacationed in Mexico. For us, it was a mini vacation. My sister has a gorgeous home with an even more wonderful pool in the backyard. The kids had a wonderful week getting up the courage to jump off the waterfal & go down t
he slide by themselves. Max even kicked around in his floatie and took a turn on the slide. I even raided my sisters library and read 3 books from the TWILIGHT series, which was fabulous.
he slide by themselves. Max even kicked around in his floatie and took a turn on the slide. I even raided my sisters library and read 3 books from the TWILIGHT series, which was fabulous. So little sisters are sometimes good for something (love ya' Kris!). About a month ago she talked me into signing up for Classmates.com. I did and instantly found one of my best friends from highschool in Pleasanton (before we tragically moved my Jr. year (I'm still slightly wounded). She still lives in No. Cal so while at my sisters Allison came over for the day. It was so great to catch up and
reminisce and see her new brunette hair.
reminisce and see her new brunette hair. Allison had another one of friends contact info so a couple weeks ago I met up with another BFF, Melissa. I'm totally ticked that I did not get a picture of us, but we were both juggling our kids. I did take pictures of her cutie-pa-tootie kids Simon and Charlie. Charlie totally has her red curly hair.
Have you ever had those kind of friends where you get back in touch after a long time and its like no time was lost? I'm so glad I signed up, thanks Krista!
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun--and I love the pool! Glad you got all caught up on the Twilight series. Are you hooked now and anxiously awaiting the 4th book in August? :) I know I am!
Facebook is just as fun as Classmates---I think it's even more so since there are so many different ways to search for people AND you don't have to pay to get
their email addresses. I found you on there recently...did you realize that you have a typo in your last name? That made it a little harder to find you....heehee.
Glad you guys had a great time. We so appreciate you watching the house for us. Plus all the relaxing, visiting and reading you got to do. Next time, I want to be here!
Love, Kim
Post a Comment