Does anyone want a really cute & cuddly cockapoo puppy (not really, I still love her)? So Mike may have been right about it being a lot of work to take care of a baby and a new dog. Take a look at what the little ...(trying to refrain from cursing) did to my beautiful plant. Mike & I have spent weeks working in our yard concentrating around the front porch. Weeded, layed rock down, fertilized it and planted new flowers and shrubs only to have Atticus chew on every one. This one was the only original plant from the previous owners and I loved it. She has slowly been chewing it down and I just can't catch her in the act to
punish her and now its pretty much toast. I think she is counting on her good looks and crazy blue & brown eyes to get her by. Any tips to keep her from eating up my entire yard? 
Max looked so cute yesterday in his plaid shorts that I made Mike put his on when he got home from work for pictures. I love when Max totally looks like a mini Mike.
2 comments:
Cute blog...keep it coming! And if you comment on my blog...it automatically links to yours...busted! That's how I found you! And now I see your link on everyone's page!
Awwww...cute pictures of boys with their daddies melt my heart. And the madras shorts are ADORABLE! Um...so we can't hang out anymore cause it's making me FAT!! Geez, Rebecca... :)
Post a Comment