I finally gave in and turned the Brownstein family into bloggers. I'm really impressionable right now- what with getting no sleep between the house construction mess, training the new dog, Mike's new job waking him up at 6 and Max deciding 3 am is an excellent time for a snack. Besides, everyone is doing it right? My goal is to drag Sachia & Laura down with me.
Anyway...Mike and I are hooked on watching Arrested Development re-runs and stole the blog name from Scott Baio's short stint as Bob Lob Law,the family attorney. Seriously though, I thought the Gma's and Gpa's would enjoy reading about Max's adventures and maybe this could act as journal writing. Hopefully we do something interesting soon so I have stuff to post.
6 comments:
Woohoo new blog!! I'm very excited for Max pictures, and doggy pictures. :-)
Arrested Development... love it. Did I ever tell you that we're permanently calling Tim's mom Genghi? Yeah. We're hardcore. :-)
YAY! Welcome to the blogging world! I can't wait to see new pics of Max and the new doggy addition!
It's good to have you! It happens to the best of us. Just goes to show who can handle peer pressure and who can't :) Good luck getting Laura and Sachia to join. It's a task! BTW...I'm an arrested development addict. It's the best!
Welcome! and yes, please turn Sachia and Laura to the dark side.
I love Bob Lob Law. I miss AD. Though it was fun to see Jason Bateman and his "son" George Michael in JUNO together!
Woo hoo!! Another way for me to stalk you... I knew it was only a matter of time before you gave in. :)
Welcome to the dark side! Peer pressure got me, too!!!!!
Post a Comment