It was a fabulous long weekend of swimming, sliding, eating, shopping, fireworks, & tons of good gab. I'm still recovering, particularly from the "accidental" groping from my used-to-be-favorite-brother-in-law. Yup. That's right. He grabbed the girls while hugging me from behind during the fireworks. He claims it all happened so fast he didn't realize what he did, but me thinks it's pay back for when I accidentally put my hand on his knee. Honestly, it was an accident. I was trying to prevent his son from falling off the bench and put my arm out to stop it. Can I help it if his knee was there?
Anyway...
Unfortunately Mike got sick, but lucky for him there was plenty to entertain the boys and I so we let him sleep in 'til noon each day. You couldn't drag Max off the slide once he got the courage to go down. Pretty much everyone had to take 15-20 turns going down with him. You'll get the idea from the small sampling of pics below how obsessed he was. Then he got the courage to go on his own & try jumping in. Thank goodnesss he tuckered out after 4 hrs.
I love how Jared (top middle pic) is so serious
about his job of helping Max down.
It was so fun to see them all. I can hardly wait for the official reunion in August!

2 comments:
Yay!! What a great week!! I love the cutie patootie slide pics, and the groping story -- hahaha!!! I sort of accidentally groped once. LOL! It's really embarrassing, but it was at church in UT, and another husband was squeezing by me to get into the pew. For some reason I did NOT look up and just ASSUMED that it was Tim's hienie, and I kind of put my hands... on that guy's butt... yeah. One of my finer moments.
We were so glad you guys made it for the weekend! My kids loved swimming with their cousins.
Post a Comment