Last thursday was Max's last day of "school" at Parent Ed. He is usually fantastic but for some reason this day he felt like disobeyeing EVERYTHING. To top it off Tate screamed for about 45 minutes. I had to take him outside and walk around in the stroller so he wouldn't disturb the farewell the Teacher was trying to give. By the time I was loading the boys in the car I was choking back the tears. Some days are just rotten & sometimes it makes mommy cry. Then, Max says this in the car...Don't worry, I still held the grudge the whole way home.
4 comments:
Haha!! What a sweetie.
Seriously adorable. I love it!
And I've totally had those days too. Yes, sometimes Mommy just needs to cry too. :)
that really is far too precious
Um, great motto! I need to watch that video every day lately!
Post a Comment