We went to Disneyland.
Max really enjoys the rides now & its hard to drag him away when its time to go home. I should have taken a picture of them both passed out in the car before we even left the parking lot.
We had farewell Philly cheesesteaks with our friends the Andersons.
They ditched us for Tulsa, OK. I still can't talk about it.
We tried out a children's restaurant called Giggle's n Hugs in L.A.
Mike and I stole away for our anniversary and went to Morro Bay. Basically its famous for this giant rock, but it also had great seafood, fun shops and... ...this really cool elephant seal preserve up the shore. I'm not kidding, there were thousands!
My sister watched the boys for the weekend and we came home to Tate with a 103 fever.
I love how he's still trying to smile through the pain.
4 comments:
Yaaaaay!!! So much fun!!! I love giant recap posts like this. It sounds like your anniversary was fabulous! (Well, except for Tate - poor guy.) I really miss Disneyland. And the Skirball. And that awesome children's restaurant, even though I've never even been there. And Philly's Best. And the Brownsteins. :-) (Thanks again for treating us to dinner and treats!! You guys are the best!!)
I used to like you, Rebecca. I really did. But considering the fact that you have repeated pictures of your boys smiling AT the camera and one, even (the last one), where they're BOTH smiling at the camera means it must be over between us. We had a good run. Good bye.
Great recap! And I'm with Lauren...how do you manage to capture both kids smiling AND looking at the camera at the same time? huh? amazing.
Miss you guys!
Great update. My favorite photo is the one of Max watching the groundhog! Adorable!
Post a Comment