First, one of Mike's old sweaters with a moth hole became a vest for Max & a cardigan for Tate.
I didn't take a picture of the cardigan by itself, & sadly it somehow got mixed up in the wash and shrank enough to fit a Barbie doll now. At least he wore it once first.

Max is ticked that we are blocking "his shows" trying to take this picture.
Originally, this old shirt of mine was just going to become smaller w/a black pirate ship on it for Max. I messed up the collar so used it to make a pirate ship to put on one of his T's. I think I'll make one for Tate now too.

I also made myself a couple ruffle T-shirts & one with some little flower embellishments. I couldn't bring myself to pay $60+ for the cute ones at J-Crew. I'll post those later. Tate had his shots yesterday and is not happy with me being on the computer.
5 comments:
Those sweaters turned out adorable! Nice job!!
Wow, I really llike the sweaters too. Are Max and Tate almost the same size??? What is going on? I never see them like that and am going in to shell shock. Tate is going to be a linebacker. Go Rebecca. Keep cranking out the ball players.
You already know that I love the pirate shirt, and now you also know... wait for it... that I love the sweaters, too. :-) Nice job!! Way to celebrate the month!! Oh, and that picture of Max is the BEST. Hahaha!!
Amazing! Way to celebrate National Craft Month! I actually have that striped shirt just sitting in my closet...you've inspired me to do something great with it. Can't wait for the J.Crew shirt post...
You are soooo talented!
Post a Comment