How cute is this?
Over 20 kids all geared up for the 1st Egg hunt of the season. 

Grandpa Holmes came with us & hid the eggs while the
grown-ups attempted a group shot. Alas, the kids were
spaced too far apart for me to capture all the adorableness,
but this group looks very "springy" and ready for action right?
No.
Please note that my 1st born jewel is the only child crying.
The sequence of events below.



Other than the mini-meltdown it was a great evening back at our old church building. Isn't it fantastic that they have a softball field and park as part of the property? Plenty of yummy food & treats of which Max partook none. Too busy on the slide and trying to steal someones ball to eat. I'm pretty sure all the kids had a blast & it turns out that Max was the 1st child to hit the Egg Hunt.
Tate? Happy as usual to sit back and watch it all.
Both so intent on getting to the good stuff.
Too bad Tate only had Easter grass in his.
Max eventually gave him an empty egg to play with :)
Max could not be bothered to sit still for a family picture.
Why do I even bother trying to get them in coordinating
outfits for pictures?
Hope everyone has a fabulous week and a fun-tastic Easter!
4 comments:
GREAT pictures!!! The picture of Tate and his basket is SO cute!! And I love the meltdown play-by-play. Hahaha! And I'm sure that Weston ate enough food for him and Max together. He could not get enough hot dog, rotini, and sugar cookie.
I missed the Max meltdown, there was so much going oon but he redeemed himself as the first one out of the gate. It was adorable. happy Little Max! I love that kid. Taters is so content..how in the world did you get so lucky?
Cute! Yet another Pasadena event that I miss. I love that old church. Your family picture is so cute And you look SO good!
Love the play-by-play report. Everyone looks so adorable. Fun day--sorry we missed it. Next year!
Post a Comment