The lights are up (& safely removed from the front door where Max wanted them),
The tree is decorated (except for the bottom half cuz' the dogs ate the tinsel & Max could not resist a few decorations),

The cookies are made (actually we've made a few batches- sugar cookies are Mike's favorite),
And we are all snuggled in bed waiting for Christmas day! (Don't I wish that were true. Just lay around in bed for a couple weeks. This particular day Max was happily playing in the other room and let Mike, Tate, Boo & I lay around for an hour or so- heaven!)
Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukkah!
4 comments:
YAY! Isn't it nice when all the "work" is done and you can sit back and enjoy! LOVE that last picture!
And a Merry Christmas to you, as well! I second Doris, cute cute pictures.
Merry Christmas and thanks for the yummy yummy soup!!! Wow! Way to warm any soul right on up! xoxo
Sounds like the perfect recipe for holiday fun. Yay!! And double-yay for an hour of snuggle time!!
Post a Comment