

I know, right? I couldn't believe it either. Maybe it really is her and that's why she's so exhausted. Being a sleep deprived full time mom, reporter, wife and friend can wear a girl out! (cuz being a mom couldn't possibly be doing it on its own...hopefully the sarcasm is coming through).
Personnaly, I think my sweet friend is cuter :)
5 comments:
You are hilarious! I think your the only one that notices what time I blog and I can totally see the family resemblance. She could be related!
Hahaha! You are SO right!! Finally we have Sachia's secret identity!!
WOW! i thought that was a photo from Sachia in the 90's! You are right, Sachia is cuter and WAY more stylin'.
no i notice how late you blog sachia! you never sleep girl!
i knew sachia had a secret identity! she just seems like the type, you know? :)
hilarious!
Post a Comment