-SHOES!
-Visiting my "Happy Places"- Bergdorf's & Barney's Shoe department & since I can't always go there, my own shoe collection. Ahh to be single and living in NYC again...
-Mani/pedi/facials/massage. How I wish I could afford these again!
-We have our own anthem thanks to Cyndi Lauper
-Pregnancy. The good definitely out weighs the bad.
-Being a mom. Pretty darn cool.
-flirting. Girls do this so well & learn it so young. It cracks me up watching my friends w/baby girls who totally have the pout, eyelash, smile, hair flip working for them already.
-Girl friends. I'm not sure guys bond quite like girlfriends do.
-Clothing & accessories are better for girls, & more fun to shop for.
-Girls can be "boyish" by being tom-boys. Boy's can't get away with being "girlie". Well, I suppose some do, but that's a whole other blog.
-We can, but don't have to make the first move when dating.
-We can be emotional and not feel guilty about it.
-There is a plethora of magazines available to us. I prefer the trashy celebrity ones.
-Slumber parties!
Maybe I'll paint my bedroom pink now...nah!
(Part of my shoe collection)


3 comments:
Yay for girl power!!! Being girlie is the best. Your shoe collection is very impressive, by the way. One of the perks of being a corporate girl in the Big Apple, I suppose!!
LOOOOOVE being (and having) a girl! You hit it right on the nail. And don't even get me started on your insane shoe collection. I'm in awe. Good thing we're the same size... :)
I love that Nat is always plugging for your shoes...it is sooo funny. You seriously have so many shoes lady...I don't know what you are doing with so many high heels. I love it though!!!
Yes, I admit I love having a girl, pink here and there, bows and tutu's. I find myself wondering what would I have done with a boy but hopefully one day you will get a girl. I have faith
Post a Comment