This is how Max spent endless hours during the rainy season...
He likes to pull all my shoes off the shelves, then hide them in the back of my closet making a really fun hide & seek game for mom.
We pick an orange off the tree and eat it while Max explores, pushes the swing, the swing pushes him, & watch the dogs wrestle. I'm so thankful we have a yard for him to play in. 

This video is a little something we like to call "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Boo". Boo stalks Atticus thinking she is invisible until she pounces. We think it's pretty funny.



4 comments:
Amen to the yard...hard to fathom life without it...can't believe how big he's getting! We miss you all!
I'm glad that things are back to normal! What a great morning routine! And I've also noticed that Weston likes to grab things and then leave them somewhere else. Makes for a fun game of discovery for Mommy. :-)
I love that bright white Boo is "hiding" in the green lawn. Adorable.
Yay for enclosed yards! What a time killer. I love that you sit idly by as the swing attacks your son...lol Hey, how else do they learn, right? :)
My favorite picture is Max taking your shoes and hiding them. Is there a hidden message there? Maybe I need to play the same game with YOUR shoes, not sure you'll ever find them though. Tee Hee.
Post a Comment