It was a dark and scary night. It was oddly warm, even for Southern California. You could smell sticky sweetness in the air. Was it cider or blood? There were goblins & ghosts, there where spooks & skeletons, and there were dragons & princesses & lobsters! Dragons, princesses and lobsters? Ok, maybe not all very scary, but very cute. Our friends Laura and Eric Daines recommended an awesome street in Sierra Madre to check out for trick or treating. Honestly, I've never seen anything like it on a residential street. These people must be some serious Halloween lovers.


My Mom, Dad, sister, her husband and kids joined us.

The best part of the night was the house with the witch. You could go up and get your picture taken with her. Probably not the best idea to let our son be held by her as she was being served served booze through a straw. Who know how many drinks she had.




3 comments:
That street is awesome!! We have to go next year. I'm very proud of Max on his sweet haul of candy. :-)
The doggy costumes are precious!!! AAAHHH!!! Doggy costumes + baby lobster = I just exploded from cute overload.
I love all the freakin adorable costumes! Especially Boo and Atticus...and Max, of course. ;) That street was seriously insane. I guess when you're sitting on a few mil you can spend weeks upon weeks and thousands of dollars decorating for one short night. Just a little jealous...
Dang, maybe I can make it next year. I heard it was really cool!
Post a Comment