9/21/08

Rockin' the Red Carpet

This weekend Mike, Max, my sister Krista, her husband Ryan, my friend Natalie, her husband Will and their daughter Fallon went up to good old P-town to drop in on a ragin' Rock-&-Roll party my sister Kim was having. Actually, originally it started as a business trip for Natalie and I to talk to some boutiques about stocking our Max & Magnolia gear. But then I got the invite to the party and we decided to stay and rock out.

Let me say this, they know how to throw a party. All the guests came dressed in rock and roll themed outfits. Boy George, Kiss, Axel Rose, Slash, Ozzy & Sharon Osborne, DEVO, Run DMC, and some punk rockers all made appearances.
They had a red carpet, waiters, a bartender, and a stage all set up for people to perform "rock band" on the playstation. Dinner was served and desserts (my fav) as far as the eye could see. It was big fun and hilarious to see all the costumes. Can you guess what we went as?
Garth & Bjork -----------------------------Blondie & Jim Morrison
(aka Mike and Rebecca) --------------------(aka Natalie and Will)

Punk, Bjork & Madonna
(aka the Holmes Sisters)
Wayne & Garth
(aka Ryan & Mike)
The video is just to darn embarrassing, so more pics will have to do.

5 comments:

Nat said...

Ahhhhhhh!!! No you didn't! I feel nauseous thinking that people will see these pics... :)
However, I must say the partay was fabulous and I'll never look at Bjork (aka Bird Lady) the same again.

Jean said...

Hahaha! AWESOME costumes!! Wow, that is a serious party. I hope you kicked some butt with Rock Band!!

sachia said...

Oh my gosh, seriously cracking up by myself at my computer. Super funny!

The Hyer Family said...

You guys are festive! Sounds like a great partay!

Jen Chesnut said...

Love it! I would love to see a recent pic of you, Krista & Kim. That is great she is still in Ptown.