Hopefully I paired this down a bit better than the last post :)
Day 4- Horseback riding at a stable owned by my Mom's cousins. It's the only 1 inside Waterton park and they've owned it for years. Mugga & Grandpa watched the little kids and took them on pony rides while those who wanted headed out on a 2 hr trail ride. Then some good ole'fashioned competition with Family Olympics. Team Brownstein would have taken it if Grandpa would have cheated like I told him ;)
Day 4- Horseback riding at a stable owned by my Mom's cousins. It's the only 1 inside Waterton park and they've owned it for years. Mugga & Grandpa watched the little kids and took them on pony rides while those who wanted headed out on a 2 hr trail ride. Then some good ole'fashioned competition with Family Olympics. Team Brownstein would have taken it if Grandpa would have cheated like I told him ;)
Not even a little afraid, unlike his brother who would not even pet one.
We now call him Mountain Man Mike.
This is the way the ladies ride, the ladies ride, the ladies ride... (Me, Jana & Kim)
I love the height G-pa got with his whip cream- you can see it in the air above him. Plus he caught it!

Chad totally blowing his whip cream catch.
Day 5- Crypt hike for the brave, so Mike went golfing & I stayed home with Mugga, Aunt Kim, Max, Tate & Jaxon. Max had fun playing with Jaxon all day plus we hit the shops in town and got some killer new jammies eh?
Max & Jax having breakfast.
Canada, Eh?
6 Days of fun finally caught up to Max. 
Day 6- A quiet day that included a trip back to the shops with everyone who was jealous of the Brownstein's awesome jammies & we picked up a few gifts we had our eyes on.
Day 6- A quiet day that included a trip back to the shops with everyone who was jealous of the Brownstein's awesome jammies & we picked up a few gifts we had our eyes on.
Mike wearing the coyote he hunted down. Just kidding.
They have special bear-proof garbage cans. Didn't stop these bears from trying.
Day 7- Everyone headed back to the states at their various times to catch flights, drive, etc. Our flight was not 'til 3 out of Kalispell Montana so we stopped at Cameron Falls & then a Bear Reserve in Kalispell. The black bears are literally feet away from you (and were all born in captivity, not captured).
Brownstein Family at Cameron Falls 
Max at the Black Bear preserve scouting out the bears. 
We loved seeing everyone and can't wait for the next reunion in 2012.
We vote for a Caribbean cruise!
3 comments:
Wow, I can't imagine a more fun-filled, action-packed family reunion!! And I LOVE the pictures... especially the "bears", and those awesome family jammies!!!
Yay for bigger pictures..I can see what is going on!!!! Love it.
We loved the bears and horses eh, but we second the Caribbean cruise idea!
Post a Comment