Max on his Birthday:
Max on his 1st Birthday:
Max on his 2nd Birthday (in his jammies from GG):
Here's the run down on my tenacious 2 year old...
He can be so sweet snuggling his brother, but he also loves to test boundaries and climb on things he shouldn't. 
He loves to do anything Daddy does, including trying to golf. He also sleeps in a big boy bed now.
He is obsessed with anything to do with trains, especially Thomas & loves to "collie" (color)
He can throw a tantrum like nobody's business and 2 seconds later go kiss his brother.


Today I tried my first solo excurssion where there were no friends around to help out. We went to the LA Arboretum and I let him run around all the paths and trails. Fun for an hour and then a lunch time/nap time tantrum hit so it was time to go. It was a beautiful day & we'd never been there before, we'll go again with Daddy.



Happy Birthday Max! I love you!



5 comments:
Happy birthday to Max!!! Yay!!! Okay, I'm loving that mohawk. And those first three pictures are so great - but I can't believe how old he is already! I looked at his 1-year pic and thought, "Yep, that's Max!" But then I looked at his 2-year pic and thought, "Holy crap. THAT is MAX now!!!" Our babies are getting so old!!
Love all the photos and seeing how grown up he is all of a sudden. Wow--2 already?
Happy Birthday Max!
Love the mohawk!!! Brave momma. Just wait until he's 16 and throws a tantrum at the mall becasue he's not getting the phone he wants. At least now you are bigger than he is. xoxoxo
Where is time going?? Max is sooooo ginormous. Slow it down!!! Slow it down. He is so big, I'm guessing 97th percentile???
Cute post. I can't believe he's 2 because that means that Alice will be 2 SOON! Happy Birthday Max!
Post a Comment