4/9/09

Potato Latkes

I love my husband, I also love teasing my husband. This is how the Brownstein Pesach (Passover- see...I'm learning!) went...

Jewish husband comes home from work a bit early to make potato latkes. Burns oil, burns latkes, scares dogs & almost burns kitchen down...

After opening windows, Mormon wife attempts potato latkes (having never made them before. See how nice and golden brown.)...

Happy Matza & Potato Latkes! Hope you had a wonderful Passover & have a wonderful Easter.

5 comments:

sachia said...

Happy Pesaccch to you guys too and even on the right day!! :)

Nat said...

Haha! Love the pictures. Hey, at least Mike tries, right? I love the Judo-Mormonism thing you've got goin on. :)

dietcokegrrl said...

Love it! Great job..and btw, if Mike wants to try again, tell him that they sell potato pancakes at Trader Joe's (in the freezer section) already made you just have to put them in the pan to cook. Although, I guess "cooking" them in the pan is what caused them problem in the first place...

La La Land said...

You MoJews crack me up. Better luck next year!!!

Jean said...

Hahaha! That's funny. Looks like the latkes turned out fabulously in the end. I love what Laura wrote -- "MoJews." Haha!