10/18/08

Party #1 for Max's 1st B-day

Max is having 3 parties (doesn't every 1 year old?). Today was for family and we had a nice quiet lunch, presents & cupcakes. We had to let him go to town on his own cupcake which he inhaled- literally. It didn't start off well, but its his party and he can cry if he wants too :) I didn't exactly put the party hat on right (see photo below). The only way to get him to stop crying was to force a taste of frosting in his mouth. After a quick hose down he crashed for about 3 hrs. I should have taken advantage and grabbed a nap of my own.


5 comments:

La La Land said...

Wow! Happy Birthday Max! He looks so cute in those photos!

Jean said...

Woohoo! One party down, two to go! He is a party animal!! Looks like a really fun time. That is SO smart of you to put him outside for cupcake time. I am totally remembering that. :-)

DubyDubyDo said...

The hat thing is clasic! Kudos to the photographer.

Larson's said...

I'm tempted to lick Max's face. Yummy.

Nat said...

3 parties! He's kinda like a celebrity. He's SO cute! Every time I see Max I wanna squeeze his chubby little cheeks. BTW, at church Mike and I compared Fallon's feet to Max's...his are exactly twice the size of hers. CRAZY!!