-He flew alone on a plane with Mom (not something I look forward to doing again)-He went to Texas
-He met some of his cousins
-He took a bath with his cousin Jaxon (who is exactly 1 month older)
-He started pulling himself up on his knees to think about really crawling instead of army crawling-He took his 1st ride in a waterski boat

-He wore his first life jacket
-He went wakeboarding (Yup, and he helped his Uncle Chad do it too!)
-He started using his pointer finger and thumb to pick up every tiny thing he saw (between his army crawl & new pincher trick he will be a big help cleaning my floors)
-And finally...he got his 1st tooth!
We're exhausted and will be sleeping for the next 48 hrs :) Glad to be home in our own beds, but we miss everyone already. Thanks Chad and Jana for hosting us all. We had so much fun at Schlitterbaun, waterskiing, watching the Olympics & playing games. Is summer really almost over?




2 comments:
Natalie!!!! I love the pictuers of Max wakeboarding, how stinking cute. Those pictures are sooo funny. He looks like, "What is going on"....."I dunno but I like it"
I just noticed your blog. We blog too at www.zachandkaren.blogspot.com It is so fun to catch up on past friends and see what they are up to. Max is cute and I can't believe that he went wakeboarding! I also saw you sell on etsy, how is that I have thought about it?
Karen
Post a Comment